- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
What NY Has to Say
Brooklyn sidewalk Repair made beautiful sidewalk in front of my flat. I appreciate their work and efforts. They are passionate and keen to work on field. [...]
Brooklyn Sidewalk Repair is highly recommended due to good quality and good value for sidewalk repair. [...]
Our Latest Articles
Why Concrete Is the Ideal Driveway Material
Concrete is perhaps the most popular choice of materials when it comes to sidewalks in New York City and, indeed, the entire country. And why is that? We'll tell you why: Concrete boasts some truly c […]
How to Handle DOT Violation Repairs for Your Sidewalk
If you own property in the NYC area, chances are, you're responsible for the upkeep of the sidewalks outside your building. Not only that, but you're also liable for any personal injuries that occur […]